DON'T MESS WITH JOHNNY!
Face to face with all that's going down.
Some folks just don't know how close they came to being called out at 3 o'clock in morning to throw it down in a Venice boulevard bar parking lot.
Some should thank the god who pepper my mind with evil dirt.
For it's the only thing saving their thoughts from a raping.
My worthy adversery thinks he gives me that old classic excuse he knows I use to use... To take him 'ice fishing' or 'Try out my new car'
with him in the front seat and I cleverly behind him.
Stab Stab Stab Stab-er-oooo.
But he's wrong.
I won't kill him.
I won't kill the S.O.B
I don't care how bad he want's it.
I'de prefer to create my own hurricane of conciousness-giving-flaming-ash.
No one can stop me.
No one can touch me.
Looking down the barrel of my gun
That sonuvagun's just begging for it.
paying for it.
Taunting him with the grimace I know HE despises
on my face, I fiendeshly Laugh, Kiss him on the forehead and whisper oh so coooly in his ear...'who has time for murder these days? there just isn't enough time.'
Marinating in his urine, it dawns on him I shall never be under his thumb...
For I am twenty feet tall and he's truly nothing at all.
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DON'T MESS WITH JOHNNY! by matt fromm )
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)