DON'T MESS WITH JOHNNY!
Face to face with all that's going down.
Some folks just don't know how close they came to being called out at 3 o'clock in morning to throw it down in a Venice boulevard bar parking lot.
Some should thank the god who pepper my mind with evil dirt.
For it's the only thing saving their thoughts from a raping.
My worthy adversery thinks he gives me that old classic excuse he knows I use to use... To take him 'ice fishing' or 'Try out my new car'
with him in the front seat and I cleverly behind him.
Stab Stab Stab Stab-er-oooo.
But he's wrong.
I won't kill him.
I won't kill the S.O.B
I don't care how bad he want's it.
I'de prefer to create my own hurricane of conciousness-giving-flaming-ash.
No one can stop me.
No one can touch me.
Looking down the barrel of my gun
That sonuvagun's just begging for it.
paying for it.
Taunting him with the grimace I know HE despises
on my face, I fiendeshly Laugh, Kiss him on the forehead and whisper oh so coooly in his ear...'who has time for murder these days? there just isn't enough time.'
Marinating in his urine, it dawns on him I shall never be under his thumb...
For I am twenty feet tall and he's truly nothing at all.
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DON'T MESS WITH JOHNNY! by matt fromm )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Flame, Nassy Fesharaki
- Travels On An Ox-Chart, Margaret Alice Second
- Mercy, save me., Darian Kalamerd
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty