Down the murder red well
the gentle serpent, friendly predator a thousand colors bright
is awakened by the fire.
swims through a submerged rusty pipe and rises from the merky water.
from an allusive coil
to a hypnotic slither; i follow the wingless angel to a godless heaven.
so high, i can see everything.
so coool i fear nothing.
i follow the snake anywhere.
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Communion by matt fromm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall