What the hell.
Don't you wish?
I wish the fog would clear up.
I wish the forums to be real, creative, honest would just appear.
the veins in my body, the poems in me head the lust for life, love, poverty sobrietuy everything else would just appear and make life more beautiful.
it has in some way. but death still stalks
I think of beautiful things like anything besides my self.
I am not beautiful
I am not ugly.
I don't even really exist.
none of this is real
did I spoil the ending for you?
am I skimming the surface?
course not. now its time to die.
matt fromm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What the hell. by matt fromm )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Peshawar, Sari Mavi
- Untouched Flower, Edward Kofi Louis
- Let's Share, Peter S. Quinn
- Into Darkness, Suparnna Anilkumar
- Nature Is My Sanctuary, Peter S. Quinn
- Sometimes Mysteriously, Luis Omar Salinas
- The Winter Wind., Tony Adah
- Untouched Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Early Death, Luo Zhihai
- Flying, Michael Webb