Fatima Nusairat Poems
- Circle/Mud Poem Oh my little one Leave the cohesive mud ...
- There Are No Words..; There are cigarettes butts where put ...
- Wings Of Light For wings were passionately looking at the ...
- I Will Make You Cry.. I have, from the sadness, The most ...
- I Am A Wetland I am a wetland, To the lotus and fish, and ...
- 'Words Of Silence' Come. Come Talk to me, But without ...
- Oh My Children... Oh my children..; Whom I did not giving ...
Reading & writing are the most things I have ever loved..
I was born and raised over seas in a big family 5 brothers 5 sisters. As being the youngest, I have enjoyed more privilege than them, but the thing distinguish me was the addiction to reading especially poems, I used to read any book it falls in my hand, I remember once, I garbed a book, sneak into the flat roof of my house, during that I felt into sleep, my hole family, declared an emergency, looking for me were, until one of my brother went to the roof and spot me sleeping, of course I was grounded, and reprimanded, but that did not slow me down in reading & writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sensitivity, double-edged sword; the first tip in your heart, and the other tip in your heart too.''Fatima Nusairat
''If you're a bird, I'm a wings''fatima nusairat
Comments about Fatima Nusairat
Oh my little one
Leave the cohesive mud circle of blackened stones
Whose lineaments vanished
Like water in the darkness
Leave the calendar accounts
The distances and the fishermen's nets
And stay at mothers prayer
In talismans hidden in the clouds
In the tidings of the rain
Shaded by turtledove wings
Leave the trembling of (Qaf)
The stories of the bells
And the deserts' babble
And go with the revelation of bees
To the oppressed, miserable and broken-hearted
Who sleep in the crannies
Of mountains and pine forests,
In the ...