Fatima Nusairat Poems
- Thy Words Carry A Light Thy words carry a light Can pierce ...
- The Night The night, give's me, the ...
- Over Time Over time; I found the will in your eyes to ...
- Letters Your letters, soft Like water, rain With them, My...
- Here I'M I've been here a while, I've been here ...
- Perhaps You Will Come I launched sighs towards you And ...
- Alone Alone this smile leads no where, moves quickly before...
Reading & writing are the most things I have ever loved..
I was born and raised over seas in a big family 5 brothers 5 sisters. As being the youngest, I have enjoyed more privilege than them, but the thing distinguish me was the addiction to reading especially poems, I used to read any book it falls in my hand, I remember once, I garbed a book, sneak into the flat roof of my house, during that I felt into sleep, my hole family, declared an emergency, looking for me were, until one of my brother went to the roof and spot me sleeping, of course I was grounded, and reprimanded, but that did not slow me down in reading & writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sensitivity, double-edged sword; the first tip in your heart, and the other tip in your heart too.''Fatima Nusairat
''If you're a bird, I'm a wings''fatima nusairat
Comments about Fatima Nusairat
Thy Words Carry A Light
Thy words carry a light
Can pierce the darkness heart.
It hurls the hope wherever it falls,
In my heart has its roots
And wings in outer space.
Wherever light the night bright,
Wherever roams the life blooms,
There is a poem dwell in eyes,
Whenever they pass the dawn looms.!
Thy words leaves a trail of stars
Heals wounds and all the scars