'The sadness shadow'
I am the old picture, hanging on the wall of memory,
I am the misery of torsos dry,
And I am the sadness shadow who is sitting in the darkness
In the paralytic night!
I am an empty smile, resident in the empty heart,
And I am a sadness of a stranger who lives in a stranger house!
I am the frets frozen in the ice
And I am the abandoned old well
In abandoned houses!
I am the silence who is listening to his moan
Such as the pain entombed far away and far enough!
And I am the shadow of the dream in the picture space!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The sadness shadow' by Fatima Nusairat )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Night Before Christmas (at the cat l.., Randal Johnson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Death wish, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Tribute to myself, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Language dilemna, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- My funeral, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- The Students into Terrorism, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Hater, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- What is me, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- So we free, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Nature on Earth (Acrostic 2), soulful heart
- Out of danger, hasmukh amathalal