'The Glowing Love'
'The glowing Love'
He is flashing as a star;
He is flooding as a water
And he is growing as the forest..
This love inside me!
Seven Stars, River
And a thousand tree..
Is dancing in my chest;
So I can whisper inside you:
I the galaxy..
And the space is me!
I the sea..
And the Wave is me!
I the blossom..
And the fragrance is me!
So I can whisper to you..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The Glowing Love' by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi