'The Glowing Love'
'The glowing Love'
He is flashing as a star;
He is flooding as a water
And he is growing as the forest..
This love inside me!
Seven Stars, River
And a thousand tree..
Is dancing in my chest;
So I can whisper inside you:
I the galaxy..
And the space is me!
I the sea..
And the Wave is me!
I the blossom..
And the fragrance is me!
So I can whisper to you..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('The Glowing Love' by Fatima Nusairat )
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid