At The End Of Walkway
It's a pity not to pay attention
Of this darkness:
Here, 'Jasmine' drink the tears;
Did you smell sobbing perfume..? !
Here continues to grow thorns
And there are barefooted on the road..;
Did you loose your plow..? !
At the end of walkway..
Fates in wait
And there is a lot of oblations prepared..;
Did you prepare your oblation..? !
At your feet your bad luck
The blast, which raises is a half-truth
So did you hear the sound of your heart..? !
In the groan of children..
Something that sends terror
There is Tombstones on this rubble;
Did you hear the dirt weep!
Glimmer of lights that flash at night..
Point to 'Carnival'.. fires;
Did you remember when the war begin..? !
It's a pity not to pay attention,
It's pity not to see all these details! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At The End Of Walkway by Fatima Nusairat )
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver