Perhaps You Will Come
I launched sighs towards you
The distances to shrink..!
So not to shake me the wind..
Attract me like a branch to you..!
As a wave in the air
I launched my sobs and wait..;
To hear the songs of butterflies!
So not to die the pulse in me
By your sweet voice,
Take me back to me..!
Such as an evening wind..
I will send my soul oh my Beloved
To send you greetings of peace!
Perhaps you will come to me perhaps..! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perhaps You Will Come by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Tolerancee is...., hasmukh amathalal
- Recalling Sequences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep, Adam Latham
- Dead To You, Dexsta Ray
- Act Of Charity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vengeance, Leong Ming Loong
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale