Perhaps You Will Come
I launched sighs towards you
The distances to shrink..!
So not to shake me the wind..
Attract me like a branch to you..!
As a wave in the air
I launched my sobs and wait..;
To hear the songs of butterflies!
So not to die the pulse in me
By your sweet voice,
Take me back to me..!
Such as an evening wind..
I will send my soul oh my Beloved
To send you greetings of peace!
Perhaps you will come to me perhaps..! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perhaps You Will Come by Fatima Nusairat )
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
- Friend-Zoned, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)