Pile of straw
Pile of straw..;
Atom or atoms of dust
There is life on the terrace
There is a sad blue light..
Cleverly plays a game.
There is a complete submission
There is a woman with
Twenty springy spring
Pouring down on..
The walls of his poems!
She saw him...
Pinned his knees at times..
And.. relaxes his head between his hands
He seem's, tense
Glamorous and sexy..
While the words, was jumping
Around his lips..
As cherry tree, flowering
Her lips are quivering
Whenever she is breathing in..
And breathing out
I love him..
I do not..!
Standing like towering air
Green light his love..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pile of straw by Fatima Nusairat )
- Dark Hallway, John Foster
- Closing Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mayfly, Luke J. Holt
- சூரிய ஒளி தன் அபூர்வ கிரணங்களோடு விரைந்த.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Awe - Inspiring Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remarkable Photograph, Frank Avon
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)