Why you are leaving..? !
I still keep your wooden chair,
I still adjust the clock on your pulse..!
And, I still listening to the talk of dew
Which is above the cheek of the rose
That you gave me..!
Why you are leaving? !
The window that overlooking over..
The front of the mountain..
Sink into tears;
Such as a flash melt..
On the Eyelids of the moon..
While the door sill..
Will listen to your footsteps..!
What did you leave to me..? !
The tears dried,
The road became naked..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why..? ! by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas