Dr.V.K. Kanniappan Poems
- A Guava Fruit A Day An apple a day keeps the doctor away ...
- Thames! Beautiful Thames! Thames! Beautiful Thames! Thames ...
- It Tastes Like Nectar! To be an unwanted guest sitting ...
- Result Of The Lusty Play In Th...
- Don’t Have Company With The Di...
- The Harsh Words Spoken By The ...
- Isabgol Husk Relieves The Cons...
I am a doctor, graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Mangalore, then affliated to Mysore University, Karnataka State, South India. I did my Diploma in Ophthalmology and M.S. Degree (Oph) from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. I retired as Professor of Ophthalmolgy, Madurai Medical College, and Ophthalmic surgeon, Government Rajaji Hospital, Madurai.I am writing Tamil Poems in www.eluthu.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Guava Fruit A Day
An apple a day
keeps the doctor away
is a proverb;
Alas! the cost of an apple
is more than twenty rupee;
It does not suit everybody's pocket,
So go to another alternative fruit,
Cost effective to all purse
and competitive in price;
Take it as a policy,
A Guava fruit a day
keeps diabetes away,
It is a new saying to follow from today.