I am a doctor, graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Mangalore, then affliated to Mysore University, Karnataka State, South India. I did my Diploma in Ophthalmology and M.S. Degree (Oph) from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. I retired as Professor of Ophthalmolgy, Madurai Medical College, and Ophthalmic surgeon, Government Rajaji Hospital, Madurai.I am writing Tamil Poems in www.eluthu.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Oh' the girl who sells sweet candy! -new-
- The Guest Can Get Things Only After A Re... -new-
- The air inside the ball has no maturity! -new-
- False love! -new-
- Let the girls shut their casket of lips! -new-
- Mother's breast becomes the identity for... -new-
- Chair isn't placed for you, but for some... -new-
- Leaving uncared of the mother is unpleas...
- Raise The Hand Of The Person Who Rejuven...
- The Essence Secreted In The Gums Of Her ...
- The life of the one without learning is ...
- The smell of the Ball-Jasmine is special...
- The relationship with the wicked people!
- The acquaintance of enemies with indiffe...
- A Guava fruit a day
- Thames! Beautiful Thames!
- Don’t have company with the dishonest id...
- The fertile period the couple should uni...
- Happily married couple
- She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!
- It Tastes Like NECTAR
- O' Pleasant twilight evening!
- Stay still like a heron
- Education and riches both go hand in han...
- It is better to stay hungry
- Lose The Respect And Reputation?
- O'.. There Comes My Fiancee!
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)