Biography of Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
I am a doctor, graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Mangalore, then affliated to Mysore University, Karnataka State, South India. I did my Diploma in Ophthalmology and M.S. Degree (Oph) from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. I retired as Professor of Ophthalmolgy, Madurai Medical College, and Ophthalmic surgeon, Government Rajaji Hospital, Madurai.I am writing Tamil Poems in www.eluthu.com.
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Works:
Not so far.
- Variety of doors! -new-
- The men who have true knowledge! -new-
- The people without virtuous qualities ar... -new-
- The people who consider the qualities of... -new-
- What not to be done while a person is ly... -new-
- Don't ask certain people what food you h... -new-
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who... -new-
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t... -new-
- Wisdom or Behaviour! -new-
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac... -new-
- கொல்லும் போர்க்களம்! -new-
- என் உள்மனத்திலிருந்து சித்தரிக்கிறேன்! -new-
- Questions... -new-
- The girl when once seen the King lost he... -new-
- A Guava fruit a day
- Don’t have company with the dishonest id...
- Happily married couple
- It Tastes Like NECTAR
- O' Pleasant twilight evening!
- Disciplined persons will not have bad qu...
- Thames! Beautiful Thames!
- Stay still like a heron
- A Good Modern Poem
- She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
- Don’t Try To Convince Me By Condescend W...
- The fertile period the couple should uni...
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- Husband is not to have union with his wi...
'Super Sweet Angel Fish'
My dear grandchild
A girl of three plus, born in Reading
Lives with her sister, Madhumitha
Speaks Good British English
With good vocabulary;
She asks me frequently
What is time now?
My reply is 8 AM or 10 PM