Biography of Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
I am a doctor, graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Mangalore, then affliated to Mysore University, Karnataka State, South India. I did my Diploma in Ophthalmology and M.S. Degree (Oph) from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. I retired as Professor of Ophthalmolgy, Madurai Medical College, and Ophthalmic surgeon, Government Rajaji Hospital, Madurai.I am writing Tamil Poems in www.eluthu.com.
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Works:
Not so far.
- A Guava fruit a day
- Thames! Beautiful Thames!
- Happily married couple
- Don’t have company with the dishonest id...
- It is better to stay hungry
- Distress of an Orphan girl
- Don’t Try To Convince Me By Condescend W...
- It Tastes Like NECTAR
- O' Pleasant twilight evening!
- She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
- The fertile period the couple should uni...
- What he will do if he gets pain!
- Five women are considered as a mother to...
- Disciplined persons will not have bad qu...
Prosperity! - Haiku
No family planning,
Plan your family,
A girl and a boy,
Take care of children,
Walking half an hour a day,