Biography of Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
I am a doctor, graduated from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Mangalore, then affliated to Mysore University, Karnataka State, South India. I did my Diploma in Ophthalmology and M.S. Degree (Oph) from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. I retired as Professor of Ophthalmolgy, Madurai Medical College, and Ophthalmic surgeon, Government Rajaji Hospital, Madurai.I am writing Tamil Poems in www.eluthu.com.
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Works:
Not so far.
- It is unpleasant to have enmity with the... -new-
- Blame and aspersion are established on t... -new-
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns... -new-
- People who were born in a good genetic b... -new-
- Five deeds one shouldn't do in the prese... -new-
- How a knowledgeable person should behave... -new-
- Learning of deserving quality books is v... -new-
- Don't give up the virtuous means due to ... -new-
- The pride of the youthful warriors with ... -new-
- The people who consider that they will l... -new-
- Women who resemble soft natured sprout o... -new-
- Since it is very difficult to control th... -new-
- Who are the people blessed to ‘live long... -new-
- Bad manners which affect others! -new-
- A Guava fruit a day
- Happily married couple
- A Good Modern Poem
- O' Pleasant twilight evening!
- Don’t have company with the dishonest id...
- Disciplined persons will not have bad qu...
- She is a wonderful ‘Sound of music’!
- It Tastes Like NECTAR
- Don’t Try To Convince Me By Condescend W...
- Thames! Beautiful Thames!
- Husband is not to have union with his wi...
- Being Cheerful Is Like A Butterfly!
- Armaments which affect the health of a h...
- Telling something only after serious tho...