Vivek Haldar Poems
- Departed I could not meet the one who departed, The words ...
- Groom Of My Conscience Once concealed by the deep forest, ...
- Union No, I won't call you by my voice, I will call you ...
- My Dream I dreamt that she sat by my head, tenderly ruffling ...
- Untouchable Love! How can you love an untouchable i asked ...
- Irony These are my own Deeds, my own actions, which has ...
- I Wish
I am a dreamer and a loner. And, people say that i am insane. People also take me as a structural engineer. Take, my words for that. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vivek Haldar
I could not meet the one who departed,
The words in my heart could not be spilled over,
The moonlight could not enlighten my soul
and the Moon moved miles away from me
A storm arose in my heart,
and the words reached their silent death,
Clouds were everywhere to be seen,
Yet there was no rain to shower my seething spirit.