Unintelligible Susurration Poems
- Admire From Afar Different paths different dreams I don't ...
- I Have Changed I have changed each time more and more. I ...
- Top Of The World I stand At the top of the world Such ...
- Anticipating Death How much time Before I die? It seems ...
- Forgotten Birthday Another birthday passes by and not a ...
- Envy (Of Love) Envy of the posterior secrecy of delirious ...
- Fake Losing everything that you've found All of it torn to ...
I am Unintelligible Susurration, which basically means a whisper not being able to be understood. I have chosen to stay anonymous just because. I find it interesting when authors publish their works under aliases and pseudonyms. But if you really want to know what my name is then you'll have to keep your eyes open. ;)
I am a girl.
I like reading, writing, baking, cooking, and eating ice cream.
The first poem I remember reading was maggie and millie and molly and may.
My favorite poets are: Pablo Neruda, Charles Dickens, and Emily Dickinson.
I discovered an interest in inditing when I was introduced to it in school.
Also, I was influenced... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Admire From Afar
Different paths different dreams
I don't understand
Why can't I be in those teams?
One day we will rendezvous
We will talk of what we always knew
We will encounter per chance
I am sure you will forget
I admired you from afar
You never looked at me, I bet
We have never really met
I have only imagined
You are someone I
will never get