I Have Changed
I have changed
each time more and more.
I guess you can't accept
that change is
the best option for everyone.
I cut my hair and dyed it blue.
I wear dark clothes
but mostly black
from head to toe.
I pierced my lip and my eyebrows too.
Thanks to Peter
who's made me
who I am today.
I slacked off in class
and got F's
in every class
but not anymore
I dropped out of school now-
Peter says grades
and I agree
I could care less
what you think of me
I have changed
and you'll have
to live with it.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I was never good enough for you anyway. -.-...: /
Comments about this poem (I Have Changed by Unintelligible Susurration )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(2 November 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Poem of the Day
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal