A blank paper
Lying before me
The horizontal blue lines
Flowing across the page.
They are begging to be
Touched with metallic lead.
Should I write of a princess
Who jumped off a tower
Or about the soothing sound
Of the stillness
In the night.
The lines are taunting,
Rows and rows of them
That could be filled
With majestic words
That will make them
Weep and chuckle
I shall sit
In the shadows of the moon
For the sun to appear
To throw my worthless ideas
into the water.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The result? This wonderful piece of poetry that I trust everyone will appreciate as much as I. :)
Comments about this poem (Blank Paper by Unintelligible Susurration )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma