Theo Williams Poems
- My Sunrise The chirp of birds in the early morning Bless my ...
- Nature's Lullaby Sounds of singing birds so early in the ...
- Darkness He sat there in the streaming light, Silent, ...
- My Imagination Imagine that there is no heaven Above us only...
- This Sea Of Tears This sea of tears is a vast wasteland That...
- I Do Love You Baby we're the perfect two, there's no ...
- My Sunset The sun sets on the horizon from the distant land, ...
'Tis very times like these whence we need unity. Our countries fight wars for lands and territories. Why do we not cease and fight for what's right in our heart instead of what's right in our eyes.'
- Theo Williams
'Why not instead of warring o'er difference, embrace the gift. Respect all values and beliefs 'cause this is what makes you, you. For if we were all the same and looked in a mirror, we would hate what we'd see.'
- Theo Williams
'You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on Earth.'
- William W. Purkey more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The chirp of birds in the early morning
Bless my smiles with their innocent calling
I head outside with my blanket wrapped around
And lay there listening to this memorable sound.
Inspiring orange light of dawn, infatuating
With all colours the sun rise is portraying
Its cheerful glow fills my heart with serenity
And takes me to a tranquil fantasy.
Amaranth red shimmers of vitality
Creating the most curing reality
Shines transparently through my soul
And takes me to a place so beautiful.
Hues emphasise pure yellow rays of hope
That warms my ...