Theo Williams Poems
- Nature's Lullaby Sounds of singing birds so early in the ...
- My Sunrise The chirp of birds in the early morning Bless my ...
- Darkness He sat there in the streaming light, Silent, ...
- This Sea Of Tears This sea of tears is a vast wasteland That...
- I Do Love You Baby we're the perfect two, there's no ...
- My Sunset The sun sets on the horizon from the distant land, ...
- My Imagination Imagine that there is no heaven Above us only...
'Tis very times like these whence we need unity. Our countries fight wars for lands and territories. Why do we not cease and fight for what's right in our heart instead of what's right in our eyes.'
- Theo Williams
'Why not instead of warring o'er difference, embrace the gift. Respect all values and beliefs 'cause this is what makes you, you. For if we were all the same and looked in a mirror, we would hate what we'd see.'
- Theo Williams
'You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on Earth.'
- William W. Purkey more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sounds of singing birds so early in the morn
Is a beauty in life that no one can adorn.
Soothing peace of waves gently caressing the sand
Like embracing lovers, amidst placidity they stand.
The scent of flowers, paint a smile on thy face
Surrounded by nature's love, most peaceful escape.
Showered by warmth and richness from heavenly rays
Extracting the best of thy soul, glowing every day.
Night befalls; the bright moon so tender
To nature's love and heart I surrender.
I lay my head down and say goodbye
To nature's beauty; my sweet lullaby.