Sudais Green Poems
- The Blessed Month Of Ramadan As the gleam of the sun ...
- Monsters Against One As I walked slowly down the lane in the ...
- The Pangs Of Her Heart my eyes are filled with tears, ...
- The Day I Expire (Part One)
- Rain Raining cat and rat or raining sheep and goat is not my ...
- Mother They kept us alive, we make them endure, we wither, ...
- A New Day The night has elapsed, the beautiful morning has ...
I am a young boy of 19 who wants to explore in the world of poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sudais Green
The Blessed Month Of Ramadan
As the gleam of the sun brightens the day,
the glittering of the stars give hope to the densed dark night,
and as the moon beam beautifies the thick clouds,
there comes to the world a blessed month.
pigeons yodel in the sky with ecstacy,
humming birds flapping their wings in eagerness,
men anticipating with glee in their hearts,
for the blessed month of Ramadan.
The blessed month with blessed months at it's fore and hind,
the month that harboured the Qur'an,
the month that contains the night of power,
the night that encompasses the ...