A new day
The night has elapsed, the beautiful morning has taken it's position.
As it blows it's fresh and relaxing breeze on the skin of man, showers it's dew on leaves and plants alike,
from it the bright day emanates, with the sun up above the sky, with it's rays piercing through the ozone towards the earth;
from this, the sun sets to bring a thin darkness, as the seconds continue to counts, so, the thickness and density of the darkness increases
finally, there comes another night once again with the moon and it's reflected light from the sun.
From this, a new day is born, and consequently another day is deducted from your life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A new day by Sudais Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady