A new day
The night has elapsed, the beautiful morning has taken it's position.
As it blows it's fresh and relaxing breeze on the skin of man, showers it's dew on leaves and plants alike,
from it the bright day emanates, with the sun up above the sky, with it's rays piercing through the ozone towards the earth;
from this, the sun sets to bring a thin darkness, as the seconds continue to counts, so, the thickness and density of the darkness increases
finally, there comes another night once again with the moon and it's reflected light from the sun.
From this, a new day is born, and consequently another day is deducted from your life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A new day by Sudais Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak