They kept us alive, we make them endure,
we wither, when they care not,
we blossom, when they do care,
Forever, we cannot shake off the dust of their touch,
the rays of their warm gaze,
and the affirnity from their heart.
It's even crazy to think about that.
How special and extraodinary they are among all creatures?
They display love in it's raw form,
exhibit care in it's pure state,
and nurture passion from it's real source.
That is why when I take a moment of reflection,
a while of remembrance,
and a period of appreciation,
I yell out 'mother! '
Sudais Green's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother by Sudais Green )
- आबौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Death's Breath, Justin Reamer
- MOTHER, Pankti Vadalia
- Dead Brother's Note to Our Dad, Donal Mahoney
- Uncertainty, Justin Reamer
- Silent Tears, Justin Reamer
- Zur Wiederkehr meines Todes, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We shall overcome someday...for Ferguson.., Chenou Liu
- Partnership, gajanan mishra
- The Hydrangea, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)