They kept us alive, we make them endure,
we wither, when they care not,
we blossom, when they do care,
Forever, we cannot shake off the dust of their touch,
the rays of their warm gaze,
and the affirnity from their heart.
It's even crazy to think about that.
How special and extraodinary they are among all creatures?
They display love in it's raw form,
exhibit care in it's pure state,
and nurture passion from it's real source.
That is why when I take a moment of reflection,
a while of remembrance,
and a period of appreciation,
I yell out 'mother! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother by Sudais Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enough Hate, Michael McParland
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael McParland
- Electricity, Michael McParland
- In The Summer After "Issue Year&quo.., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Fearing dark, gajanan mishra
- Haidouk Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country's Mine, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Land, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov