Raining cat and rat or raining sheep and goat is not my problem,
a phenomenon that sends my mind elsewhere,
in solitude or in hullabaloo.
looking up above the sky, i see no river flowing,
no well dugged,
no spring sprinkling,
all i see is an endless cloud ejecting water!
Just to keep the land calm and fertile,
the atmosphere serene and cool.
Still, i wonder how it comes!
Scientists say, it's relief,
But I say it's a miracle!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rain by Sudais Green )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar