Sinomhlobo Marwanqa Poems
- 02-03-13 In a trance I heard The words of my beloved ...
- Parallel Affection Hands that will never meet Lips that will...
- A Sickness Of Conformity Ndinesigulo. Hayi ayisose ...
- Emotional Paralysis The energy I do not have to fight ...
- Sisipho It is a gift A gift that can elevate yet without it ...
- Beast Of Affection The gulp of fear down my throat The grasp...
- I Never Knew Her (They Say) The say she was a real womaThe ...
Comments about Sinomhlobo Marwanqa
In a trance I heard
The words of my beloved mother
''Sinomhlobo, he's dead''
I held them long enough
As they rang like a bell in my head
The swords of lingering emotion piercing my eyes
I released them
I kept on
It kept on
As my life was conceived
The same way, it was ended
That man. My father
I had forgiven him for trying to end my life
Yet I will never be brave enough to let go
I will never be able to forgive myself for being absent
A bullet pierced his kidneys
That seems to be the cause
Unfortunately, eternally ...