Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Rosmin Elsa Mohan Poems
- Silence I once dreamt of an open field, The bareness of ...
- ' Diya ' There were these times of my life, when things ...
- ** December ** December. She never had been so easy to ...
- Life' S Not All A Bed Of Roses... ''When loneliness becomes ...
- Death... I loved candles. Now I know why. The only sound ...
- Tiffin Tiffany The main star of my story, rather the heroine ...
- Who Am I? I thought I was a son My life, when had begun I ...
I am a researcher in Physics, specializing in Nonlinear Optics...
I enjoy silence and the woods.
I am passionate about love and all things beautiful.
I hate opportunists.
Writing gives me a personal aura.
I love to appreciate people, especially if its something which i lack.
I love Physics, the more i read about it, the more I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I love Physics- the more I learn, the more I'm confused.For the love of Physics!
But that's what it's all about!''
''You have 'Ignited our minds' and equipped us with 'Wings of fire' to fight this rat race with an 'Indomitable spirit', keeping alive the 'Spirit of India!''Demise of Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam, former president of India and an inspiring scientist!
I once dreamt of an open field,
The bareness of which alone did shield,
A shadow so frail, in a shadow as such
I thought as much.
I felt it again on my bed at night
Darkness; through which I saw the light
Silence - to feel; and to feel so weak,
Silence, I think I heard her speak.
The crowd through which I made my way,
Gave me a second to poise it through
Shouts around, though I felt them nay,
The Me within, in silence too.
The hours of solace so gifted in tune,
A language unworldly, (beyond the moon!)
To realize it ...