Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Rosmin Elsa Mohan Poems
- Silence I once dreamt of an open field, The bareness of ...
- ' Diya ' There were these times of my life, when things ...
- ** December ** December. She never had been so easy to ...
- Life' S Not All A Bed Of Roses... ''When loneliness becomes ...
- Death... I loved candles. Now I know why. The only sound ...
- Tiffin Tiffany The main star of my story, rather the heroine ...
- Who Am I? I thought I was a son My life, when had begun I ...
Basically, I am a post graduate in Pure Physics and am now doing my research in nonlinear dynamics.
I enjoy silence and the woods.
I am passionate about love and all things beautiful.
I hate opportunists.
Writing gives me a personal aura.
I love to appreciate people, especially if its something which i lack.
I love Physics, the... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I love Physics- the more I learn, the more I'm confused.For the love of Physics!
But that's what it's all about!''
I once dreamt of an open field,
The bareness of which alone did shield,
A shadow so frail, in a shadow as such
I thought as much.
I felt it again on my bed at night
Darkness; through which I saw the light
Silence - to feel; and to feel so weak,
Silence, I think I heard her speak.
The crowd through which I made my way,
Gave me a second to poise it through
Shouts around, though I felt them nay,
The Me within, in silence too.
The hours of solace so gifted in tune,
A language unworldly, (beyond the moon!)
To realize it ...