Rosmin Elsa Mohan
LiFe' s Not All a Bed Of Roses!
''When loneliness becomes your forbidden partner,
and Trouble knocks and shoots up at the door,
of a heart about to crush and wither,
with sorrows built up over and more.
When everything you do turns into shambles,
with the ones you trust snubbing at face,
When you feel being snuffed out like a candle,
In the milieu of life's long pathways.
Remember, my friend.
Life's not all a bed of Roses,
Life's not All a bed of roses.
So strive to look upon those lurking thorns,
with confidence at heart and courage to share,
Looking forward to attaining its highest goals.
The climb may not be easy, but will surely pay.
Then in the end when you reach that summit,
And success and glory to ever lay,
then in your path which with happiness be lit.
So do not despise your luck, or curse your fate.
thinking perhaps, ' It's been too late! ',
But never so late, if you get up and run.
For the day 's still crisp and the night 's still Young!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LiFe' s Not All a Bed Of Roses! by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey