Thampi KEE Poems
- Dreams some words for you to hum along the sound so sweet ...
- A Rosy Dream This is for you, Did pencils ever write
- Budha Is Laughing You praise my strength, my fun for the...
- A Heavenly Story I can see through your eyes A heaven now ...
- I Wish I wish I will have a friend With me to my ...
- A Hand On Her Gown: The Peace Peace is not a betrayal of ...
- Steve Erwin; A Crocodile Man A...
real poems are really flowing from heart. its horizon is wide. beyond all
limits. it is closer to our dreams. more than w'ords and fully blessing of 'O'ur loving g'od
A Indian born poet. work for world peace movements.
Love to have a silent movement and a green world I Like to travel. L'ike to get good friends for combined literary works and to more ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
some words for you to hum along
the sound so sweet and soft to sing
the soul of dear, may wandering through
the sandal world of silent woods,
not listening to summer breeze
staring at blue old sky of us
never ask this wind to sing
I wonder what they're thinking of
just thinking of, passing of our life
still looking for thy long lost love
I will ask the moon above to say
to bring you love, a night and a day
and a touch so sweet and a true warm
fun, I wish so warm again...