Gordon Tseng Poems
- A Love Song By The Star Singing a love song, wandering in ...
- Poetry And Music Toward the heaven, I throw my verse And ...
- Philosopher They always travel from particularities to ...
- I Am A Being (Original Work) I Am a Being - To All ...
- Fly With Me (To enjoy the song for this poem, please see the ...
- The Dream Of A Terra-Cotta Sol... They made me alive and ...
- Descartes (To enjoy the song for this poem, please see the ...
Arts Planet Party (APP)
For the poet's music or song works from his poems:
A documentary film maker, a versifier, a book author, a song writer and composer,
An independent culture observer and decoder. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Love Song By The Star
Singing a love song, wandering in that peaceful and lonely night,
The blinking star lets his touching notes take a ride with the moonlight.
To thank the moon for her fan-like listening, her generous free flight,
The notes dance on the black sleepy ocean, make it excited and silver white.
(You may find the website for this song by the writer on the poet's page or search on the internet)