Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Dreams in Prussian blue
The colors were always blue..
They dried on to the canvas in brooches of blue too..
A blind artistic rapture!
It was naive that one wished for more colors.
With the world so stained in blue
The truth believed by some
some rarely saw it
some who never wanted to see
while the rest preferred to stay blind
The moods of blue
in blue - the mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dreams in Prussian blue by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena