Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Dreams in Prussian blue
The colors were always blue..
They dried on to the canvas in brooches of blue too..
A blind artistic rapture!
It was naive that one wished for more colors.
With the world so stained in blue
The truth believed by some
some rarely saw it
some who never wanted to see
while the rest preferred to stay blind
The moods of blue
in blue - the mind.
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dreams in Prussian blue by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- The Daughter of the Earth- 22, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)