Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Dreams in Prussian blue
The colors were always blue..
They dried on to the canvas in brooches of blue too..
A blind artistic rapture!
It was naive that one wished for more colors.
With the world so stained in blue
The truth believed by some
some rarely saw it
some who never wanted to see
while the rest preferred to stay blind
The moods of blue
in blue - the mind.
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dreams in Prussian blue by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- The Disappearance Of Time, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Identity Theft Is A Problem, Mariyah Mckaufman
- My Burning Feet, Cindy Howard
- Hands of labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- 강남오피 >>(밤의전쟁) << BAMWAR3.COM, sarah wight1
- Another Day With You, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Waiting for winter., David Lessard
- That Was Then..., David Lewis Paget
- There Are So Many Things..., Dr John Celes
- For Alex in Winter, Neal Beightol
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)