Rosmin Elsa Mohan
Dreams in Prussian blue
The colors were always blue..
They dried on to the canvas in brooches of blue too..
A blind artistic rapture!
It was naive that one wished for more colors.
With the world so stained in blue
The truth believed by some
some rarely saw it
some who never wanted to see
while the rest preferred to stay blind
The moods of blue
in blue - the mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dreams in Prussian blue by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols