Rosmin Elsa Mohan
It’s Life Indeed
What's life if you get all that you desire?
What's life if it’s always just fun?
You need to but walk on a bed of thorns
And get but burnt under the scorching sun
What's life if there’s all u love?
What if you live only to receive?
You need to be alone too at times
And cry till it’s hard to believe
What’s life if you always succeed?
Always to reap and never to sow,
What’s life without arguments freed?
Catalyzing emotions to breed and grow
What’s life without a life to need?
What’s life without a life to be?
What's life without an eye to see?
Its Life and Life and Life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It’s Life Indeed by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher