Rosmin Elsa Mohan
It’s Life Indeed
What's life if you get all that you desire?
What's life if it’s always just fun?
You need to but walk on a bed of thorns
And get but burnt under the scorching sun
What's life if there’s all u love?
What if you live only to receive?
You need to be alone too at times
And cry till it’s hard to believe
What’s life if you always succeed?
Always to reap and never to sow,
What’s life without arguments freed?
Catalyzing emotions to breed and grow
What’s life without a life to need?
What’s life without a life to be?
What's life without an eye to see?
Its Life and Life and Life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It’s Life Indeed by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- dawn i know, in deep understanding shall.., RIC S. BASTASA
- always uncaught., RIC S. BASTASA
- I Turn To Ice, Over The Moon
- yellow light turns green, Is It Poetry
- Tuesday, Kyle Costa
- Sleeping Machines, Kyle Costa
- In The Forest, stephen ifill
- We, The Moon Watchers, Kyle Costa
- Beauty of The Wolf, Kaylin Garrett
- There, Barbara Dixion
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(22 March 1941 -)