**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 2) **
Love lives within the eyes of the observer
and, being a observer to your eyes, I am a lover
my memories haunts my past and detort my present,
but for your eyes, my love will never be absent.
My mind may be insane, never would be my heart,
the place from where you get your love start.
And mad are many looking into your eyes,
the sweet culprit responsible for my thousand sights.
sighs that I have spent on the heaven sights
sighs I spent dreaming about you in my lonly nights.
you are the cure, remeady lies within you, give my disease a trace
by giving me a lovely look of your eyes grace.
You are that gentle wind, that relives the passers in summer,
and, those spectular quality will remain with you for forever
cuz, your eyes contain goddess in themselves,
and gentle showers of love is crying for your bless.
For your one glance, I can even scale the Andes,
and for your love shower, i can sprinkle the waters of amazon.
your eyes make you whole, with it you contain the goddess soul
Deep your eyes....
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 2) ** by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)