**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 2) **
Love lives within the eyes of the observer
and, being a observer to your eyes, I am a lover
my memories haunts my past and detort my present,
but for your eyes, my love will never be absent.
My mind may be insane, never would be my heart,
the place from where you get your love start.
And mad are many looking into your eyes,
the sweet culprit responsible for my thousand sights.
sighs that I have spent on the heaven sights
sighs I spent dreaming about you in my lonly nights.
you are the cure, remeady lies within you, give my disease a trace
by giving me a lovely look of your eyes grace.
You are that gentle wind, that relives the passers in summer,
and, those spectular quality will remain with you for forever
cuz, your eyes contain goddess in themselves,
and gentle showers of love is crying for your bless.
For your one glance, I can even scale the Andes,
and for your love shower, i can sprinkle the waters of amazon.
your eyes make you whole, with it you contain the goddess soul
Deep your eyes....
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 2) ** by Vishal Sharma )
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
- The Only Key, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- A cry from a child, Zintle Groepe
- Hope Again., Tracee Olga
- If, Zintle Groepe
- Look at eyes! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- I'll Be Leaving, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Lob, Edward Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)