**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 1) **
Gentle mild winds make silent music in the ears of sea
And I think they are singing the song of you and me
I, your lonely lover leading my life leaving all my pain,
and, you a fair angel of my often midnight lovely strain.
Ask these gentle winds, question these loves skies,
A lover heart is crying, my love is higher than their heights.
You have got the lovely pair of sea within the silver casket,
the deep blue eyes is responsible-have put my heart in your basket.
Seas are know by the waters that are salty and sour
Gazing your God's wonder daily, I spend my hour
you are the queen of innocence, the master of your fate
Baby! This bard is crying, accept me untill its too late.
A lovely deep face spilling out all your innosence
that gradually increases on my every lovely glance,
Your eyes has taken away my countless sleeps
On my own life, I have lost my lovely grip
Your eyes do wonders and credit goes to you
A pair of goddess eyes, you have, believe it or not, thats true.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Your Eyes-The Eighth Ocean, (Part 1) ** by Vishal Sharma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Don't Brake The Wings, Arno Le Roux
- They Said, Lonnie Hicks
- Taken As Directed., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy