You are Truly So Gorgeous
Gorgeous you are and I will always keep on trying to draw the perfect you
Until I finally meet you
As you are my flawless imagination.
Never ever, I can compare you with anyone else
For me you are beautiful in every way
Not just your eyes or your lips I love
I love you for the person which you are
As you are the jewel which glows.
Your glow will never ever wither
The one, you are for me
Now, I can sense you near me
All my dreams of pure love, will turn true with you
Simply, my heart is waiting for the future.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are Truly So Gorgeous by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis