You are Truly So Gorgeous
Gorgeous you are and I will always keep on trying to draw the perfect you
Until I finally meet you
As you are my flawless imagination.
Never ever, I can compare you with anyone else
For me you are beautiful in every way
Not just your eyes or your lips I love
I love you for the person which you are
As you are the jewel which glows.
Your glow will never ever wither
The one, you are for me
Now, I can sense you near me
All my dreams of pure love, will turn true with you
Simply, my heart is waiting for the future.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are Truly So Gorgeous by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash