1.Half-Ballad of Waterval
(Non-commissioned Officers in Charge of Prisoners)
When by the labor of my 'ands read more »
2.By the Grey Gulf-water
Far to the Northward there lies a land,
A wonderful land that the winds blow over,
And none may fathom or understand
The charm it holds for the restless rover; read more »
A region desolate and wild.
Black, chafing water: and afloat,
And lonely as a truant child
In a waste wood, a single boat: read more »
4.Divine Epigrams: To our Lord, upon the Water Made Wine
Thou water turn'st to wine, fair friend of life,
Thy foe, to cross the sweet arts of thy reign,
Distills from thence the tears of wrath and strife, read more »
What is the name you called me?--
And why did you go so soon?
The crows lift their caws on the wind, read more »
In lakeside leafy groves, a friar
Escaped all worries; there he passed
His summer days in constant prayer, read more »
7.On the Breakwater
On the breakwater in the summer dark, a man and a girl are sitting,
She across his knee and they are looking face into face
Talking to each other without words, singing rythms in silence to each other. read more »
8.Prairie Waters By Night
Chatter of birds two by two raises a night song joining a litany of running water--sheer waters
showing the russet of old stones remembering many rains.
And the long willows drowse on the shoulders of the running water, and sleep from much music; read more »
1 With what deep murmurs through time's silent stealth
2 Doth thy transparent, cool, and wat'ry wealth
3 Here flowing fall,
4 And chide, and call, read more »
10.Water makes many Beds
Water makes many Beds
For those averse to sleep -
Its awful chamber open stands - read more »
11.The Water Nymphs
They hide in the brook when I seek to draw nearer,
Laughing amain when I feign to depart;
Often I hear them, now faint and now clearer— read more »
12.As a Beam O'er the Face of the Waters May Glow
As a beam o'er the face of the waters may glow
While the tide runs in darkness and coldness below,
So the cheek may be tinged with a warm sunny smile,
Though the cold heart to ruin runs darkly the while. read more »
New Water Poems
- By the babbling brook, Christopher Tye
- Water nation, Birat Anupam
- Water, Mark Heathcote
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land Willow Banches, Heather Burns
- Water Alley Is Full of Plentiful Spring .., Luo Zhihai
- Drops of water., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The plant of my verse, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Declaiming Waters none may dread, Emily Dickinson
- Fantasia of Waters, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Water (Children's Day Special), Tribhawan Kaul
- Time Sand Second Worlds Spin Multiverse .., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- In The Waters Beauty Glides, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My quest to be water, Aftab Alam
- Serendipity Blessings From Roman Fountai.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Waters Edge, David Boyce
- Sounds of Water, David Boyce
- Flamingo Food for Thought - Lincoln Park.., Ima Ryma
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Narrative, Juliana Spahr
- Water Crossing, gajanan mishra
- Evidence of Being, Mohammed Dib
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Floating On, Neela Nath
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Water is flowing within, gajanan mishra
- The Cleansing, ontomu william
- Morning Buoys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Flood, Sandra Conner
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 9, Aftab Alam
- Emerald Waters (Circle Complete), Anthony Di'anno
- Life line, Somanathan Iyer
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- The Barge Of The Night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- thirst, Nikhil Parekh
- water, Nikhil Parekh
- water is precious, Nikhil Parekh
- Modern Holi., Pukar Dhital
- Dreams Flew Away, Musfiq us shaleheen
- I want blood, gajanan mishra
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- Water, Oh, water, Kelly Zion
- About water, gajanan mishra
- Rain And Water, Ismim Putera
- Water, water and water, gajanan mishra
- Alive Fishing In Flowing Water, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Brushstroke Painted Beer Fishing, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Money and water, gajanan mishra
- Water purity, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Remember One Thing, gajanan mishra
- Summer night, Framarz Bagheri
- NEVER THIRSTING WATER, Gary James Smith
- On The City Ramparts Of Cadiz, Juan Ramón Jiménez
- Jyestha's Midday, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Glossy Retreat, Vijay Sai
- We Came From Water, Tim caffery
- The Rhine Salmon Complaint, Translation .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Water, Is It Poetry
- Luxury Small Things, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water water water, gajanan mishra
- Keep Water Out, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing Is, hasmukh amathalal
- ' A River of Water of Life... ', MoonBee Canady
- Water, Water..., James Hart
- Life Potential Diverse Forms, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Of Life, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Circulates In..., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Why Important?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Strata Life Web Cells, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Flowing Trickling Sowing, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Permeates Earth Life Interactions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Pour It Out II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Usk, Francie Lynch
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem