Rebecca lucy Smith
Why So Many Questions?
Why did mum leave me on my own with you?
Did she not know what you did to me?
Was it your dirty little secret?
I ask myself why
Why did you do it?
I was only three when you took it away from me
Bit young for you don’t you think
Just the thought of it makes me sick
There are no words to describe what you are
You son of a *****
You climbed into bed
With a three year old
Asking her to play
Then walked away as if nothing happed
Do you have any shame?
Did you ever regret what you did?
Or did you go home with pleasure
Because for me it was hell
I can’t have the thing you took back
It’s gone forever
My love for someone else won’t be true
Why would you do such a thing?
My life is ruined because of you
And now I feel like a dirty little girl
You can forget those words you whispered in my ear
Because I’ll never be your girl
Not in a million years
Rebecca lucy Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why So Many Questions? by Rebecca lucy Smith )
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
- MURIEL, Donald R Charon
- GLENDA, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Lament Of Many, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Misguided, Donald R Charon
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)