Rebecca lucy Smith
Why So Many Questions?
Why did mum leave me on my own with you?
Did she not know what you did to me?
Was it your dirty little secret?
I ask myself why
Why did you do it?
I was only three when you took it away from me
Bit young for you don’t you think
Just the thought of it makes me sick
There are no words to describe what you are
You son of a *****
You climbed into bed
With a three year old
Asking her to play
Then walked away as if nothing happed
Do you have any shame?
Did you ever regret what you did?
Or did you go home with pleasure
Because for me it was hell
I can’t have the thing you took back
It’s gone forever
My love for someone else won’t be true
Why would you do such a thing?
My life is ruined because of you
And now I feel like a dirty little girl
You can forget those words you whispered in my ear
Because I’ll never be your girl
Not in a million years
Rebecca lucy Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why So Many Questions? by Rebecca lucy Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser