Rebecca lucy Smith
Why So Many Questions?
Why did mum leave me on my own with you?
Did she not know what you did to me?
Was it your dirty little secret?
I ask myself why
Why did you do it?
I was only three when you took it away from me
Bit young for you don’t you think
Just the thought of it makes me sick
There are no words to describe what you are
You son of a *****
You climbed into bed
With a three year old
Asking her to play
Then walked away as if nothing happed
Do you have any shame?
Did you ever regret what you did?
Or did you go home with pleasure
Because for me it was hell
I can’t have the thing you took back
It’s gone forever
My love for someone else won’t be true
Why would you do such a thing?
My life is ruined because of you
And now I feel like a dirty little girl
You can forget those words you whispered in my ear
Because I’ll never be your girl
Not in a million years
Rebecca lucy Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why So Many Questions? by Rebecca lucy Smith )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Hermit, David Lessard
- Forever Yours, Michael P. McParland
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- Forever Hope, Michael P. McParland
- Many Mornings Before Sunrise, M.J. Lemon
- For You, Michael P. McParland
- For Now (Know I Miss You), Michael P. McParland
- Footsteps, Michael P. McParland
- Flowing Red River, Michael P. McParland
- Flat, Michael P. McParland