Rebecca lucy Smith
Why So Many Questions?
Why did mum leave me on my own with you?
Did she not know what you did to me?
Was it your dirty little secret?
I ask myself why
Why did you do it?
I was only three when you took it away from me
Bit young for you don’t you think
Just the thought of it makes me sick
There are no words to describe what you are
You son of a *****
You climbed into bed
With a three year old
Asking her to play
Then walked away as if nothing happed
Do you have any shame?
Did you ever regret what you did?
Or did you go home with pleasure
Because for me it was hell
I can’t have the thing you took back
It’s gone forever
My love for someone else won’t be true
Why would you do such a thing?
My life is ruined because of you
And now I feel like a dirty little girl
You can forget those words you whispered in my ear
Because I’ll never be your girl
Not in a million years
Rebecca lucy Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why So Many Questions? by Rebecca lucy Smith )
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alone in February, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in March, James Anthony Creamer
- Marshmallow Bombs, James Anthony Creamer
- Under The Sea, James Anthony Creamer
- To Adapt, Cigeng Zhang
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)