Rebecca lucy Smith
Why do I feel this way?
Time to time I think when will it end
The thoughts and feelings I have about you
I know its wrong cause you’re twice my age
But baby I can’t stop thinking of you
I see you walking my way
With a smile on your face
And I stop to think
Oh gosh why do I feel this way?
When I look at you, you make me smile
And chills run through my spine
You make the world stop spinning
It’s to late I’m falling
Falling in love with you
No one can change the way my mind works
Why do you make me feel this way?
The way your arms would be around me
And the way your lips would connect with mine.
The sound of your voice in my mind is like a waterfall
I can’t believe I’m failing in love with a guy has handsome as you
I look into that gorgeous face across the room
Tears fall down my cheeks
I always want to tell you everything
But I tell you nothing
If only I could I would
Rebecca lucy Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why do I feel this way? by Rebecca lucy Smith )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis