Where Does Our Summer-Time
Where does our summer- time go?
Hooray, hooray, it's gonna' be May!
And pretty soon it's gonna' be June!
And then, oh my, it'll be July!
August is next, let's not be vexed,
It's a long time yet, before snow!
But where did our summer-time go?
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where Does Our Summer-Time by Connie Yost )
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer