What’s the Sunrise!
I always think, whether you think or not
I don’t know, my dear brother
At gloomy night when nothing is seen
Only eyes of the heaven sparkling clean
But at dawn,
I find tears on the face of night,
Why night weeps
What grief it keeps
Or is it tears of loving soul?
I always think
I question to self
With a yelp
Is it tears of the night?
Or pearls of the day
Thought, it is,
But different, want to say
Pain gives more enjoyment
Than the happiness
If there is no darkness
What’s the sunrise!
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What’s the Sunrise! by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle