What’s the Sunrise!
I always think, whether you think or not
I don’t know, my dear brother
At gloomy night when nothing is seen
Only eyes of the heaven sparkling clean
But at dawn,
I find tears on the face of night,
Why night weeps
What grief it keeps
Or is it tears of loving soul?
I always think
I question to self
With a yelp
Is it tears of the night?
Or pearls of the day
Thought, it is,
But different, want to say
Pain gives more enjoyment
Than the happiness
If there is no darkness
What’s the sunrise!
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What’s the Sunrise! by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale