Bijay Kant Dubey
What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Petals Splashed With The Dews)
They often ask me, but what to say to them,
As love is love,
As have you,
As have I.
Love is love,
You feeling within,
I feeling within,
Love or you, love for me.
Love is no doubt pure and undefiled,
Sacred and sacrosanct,
But we let it not to be,
As weaken we the strength of it.
Love is a thing of the heart
But who loves the heart,
As we like to love the body,
Not the soul.
See the red rose,
But touch it not,
Pluck it not,
Let it be a rose, red rose.
If the roses are not,
No joys will be there in life,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ( What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Petals Splashed With The Dews) by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beloved, Mouse or Mickey Mouse, Sandra Feldman
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass