What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Petals Splashed With The Dews)
They often ask me, but what to say to them,
As love is love,
As have you,
As have I.
Love is love,
You feeling within,
I feeling within,
Love or you, love for me.
Love is no doubt pure and undefiled,
Sacred and sacrosanct,
But we let it not to be,
As weaken we the strength of it.
Love is a thing of the heart
But who loves the heart,
As we like to love the body,
Not the soul.
See the red rose,
But touch it not,
Pluck it not,
Let it be a rose, red rose.
If the roses are not,
No joys will be there in life,
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.