V.Khodasevich, Good poems... - translation (rus.)
Good poems torment me much,
Bad ones - are nice without reason:
They can't sting souls, nor they bite,
They have the warmth of home, isn't that?
So - that's a real lemonad, of course,
(They're light, as a silk morning gown) .
And qeniuse ones takes minute to concern, oh...
The grey verses hold evening whole.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (V.Khodasevich, Good poems... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Poem of the Day
- A Little Christmas, Jack Spurlock
- A pet poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Portal, David Harris
- It's a Trick, R.J. Wynn
- Food Of The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Snow covered mountains., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If It All Went Up in Smoke, George Oppen
- The New Generation, Tony Adah
- I Don't Need You, Electric Lady
- Ashamed of myself, jade mears