Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
V.Khodasevich, I'm leaving you. Heart's cold... - translation (rus.)
I'm leaving you. Heart's cold and all over,
And the last tear's completely dry.
That door's closed. Wind's, as evil, roaring,
Night without stars looks in my eyes.
I'm leaving you. Shall find the other roads.
Never I'll look back, know, never I.
Life is luring me with its last ghosts...
I snan't take them, no any lie...
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Translation into german by N.N.