V.Khodasevich, I'm leaving you. Heart's cold... - translation (rus.)
I'm leaving you. Heart's cold and all over,
And the last tear's completely dry.
That door's closed. Wind's, as evil, roaring,
Night without stars looks in my eyes.
I'm leaving you. Shall find the other roads.
Never I'll look back, know, never I.
Life is luring me with its last ghosts...
I snan't take them, no any lie...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Translation into german by N.N.
Comments about this poem (V.Khodasevich, I'm leaving you. Heart's cold... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh