Twin Triplets. No.10
In me the Past resurrects,
To me the Future beckons,
Between these dualities, my Present dies!
TROUGH THE KALEIDOSCOPE
Life, when viewed through the kaleidoscope of love
Is a constantly changing pattern of agates, amber and amethysts
Otherwise a clashing jumble of broken trinkets
Valsa George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twin Triplets. No.10 by Valsa George )
Did you read them?
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin