The truth forever lasts,
Through vague and sooty cloud,
It always emerges,
In the evening sky, so proud.
It lives as it is,
With no attempt to hide,
Everywhere it dwells,
Even in the dark night.
Either you accept or not,
It will continue living,
Shouting aloud, through the crowd
Then your approval has no meaning.
Whatever you do to ignore;
Close your ears,
Shut your eyes,
Or lock your door,
Once you back to life,
It will nest on your head,
With no previous permission or a contract.
In a half whisper saying:
'I will not stay the same,
More and more I will grow.
So away from truth,
Where would you go? '
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by inas essa )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla