The truth forever lasts,
Through vague and sooty cloud,
It always emerges,
In the evening sky, so proud.
It lives as it is,
With no attempt to hide,
Everywhere it dwells,
Even in the dark night.
Either you accept or not,
It will continue living,
Shouting aloud, through the crowd
Then your approval has no meaning.
Whatever you do to ignore;
Close your ears,
Shut your eyes,
Or lock your door,
Once you back to life,
It will nest on your head,
With no previous permission or a contract.
In a half whisper saying:
'I will not stay the same,
More and more I will grow.
So away from truth,
Where would you go? '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by inas essa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf