Suman Kumar Das
Trailer Of Terrorism
How long? How long?
In the name of religion
In the name of the almighty,
To build states within states
To part people from people.
Childless mother, motherless child
Wifeless husband, husbandless wife,
Everyday lost innocent lives
Bled red rivulets all around
Cause of wars and weapons.
Left nowhere from being covered
Under its wings of violence,
Seeing such trailer of terrorism
Gets my gullet dry
But no more tear in eyes to cry.
Suman Kumar Das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trailer Of Terrorism by Suman Kumar Das )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman