Suman Kumar Das
Trailer Of Terrorism
How long? How long?
In the name of religion
In the name of the almighty,
To build states within states
To part people from people.
Childless mother, motherless child
Wifeless husband, husbandless wife,
Everyday lost innocent lives
Bled red rivulets all around
Cause of wars and weapons.
Left nowhere from being covered
Under its wings of violence,
Seeing such trailer of terrorism
Gets my gullet dry
But no more tear in eyes to cry.
Suman Kumar Das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trailer Of Terrorism by Suman Kumar Das )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)