Suman Kumar Das
Wish I to paint your rosy lips,
Raven tress, also silvery face.
But all the tints fail to match such glimpse.
Nor my fingers can shape the grace.
Wish I to compose your giggle,
With the sound of bangle and anklet.
But no flute is played to mingle,
So soft, yet sweet note.
Must I be undoubtedly sure,
That no stigma can touch the sinless soul.
An open heart whose love is pure.
Only ‘You’ can feel my broken babble.
Suman Kumar Das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Broken Babble by Suman Kumar Das )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner