Suman Kumar Das
Wish I to paint your rosy lips,
Raven tress, also silvery face.
But all the tints fail to match such glimpse.
Nor my fingers can shape the grace.
Wish I to compose your giggle,
With the sound of bangle and anklet.
But no flute is played to mingle,
So soft, yet sweet note.
Must I be undoubtedly sure,
That no stigma can touch the sinless soul.
An open heart whose love is pure.
Only ‘You’ can feel my broken babble.
Suman Kumar Das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Broken Babble by Suman Kumar Das )
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal