Suman Kumar Das
Song of Seasons
When my face turns pale
Blood comes out as sweat from cell,
She extends a heavenly hand
To ‘Autumn Azure’ over sea sand,
Making me smile with stunning scene
How calm! How serene!
My body becomes pristine.
When I fear in scary night
Within four walls without light,
East windows she opens
Evil ebbs as day dawns.
In appearance of ‘Summer Sun’
What power! What living burn!
Makes me bold warrior of morn.
When my heart gets hurt
Tears brim in eyes with regret.
She stops flying cloud
Sparks lightning, then thunder sound.
But never halts ‘Rainy River’
So patient! How flows further!
Says me to stay unruffled forever.
When my conscience clashes with mind
How cool! She invites ‘Winter Wind’
To freeze all my rage and lust.
To free squalor from my chest.
Also she calls ‘Spring Sparrow’
So sweet! Its chirps alleviate my sorrow.
So this song emerges from my Marrow.
Suman Kumar Das's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song of Seasons by Suman Kumar Das )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI