Touch of Your Divine Love
Your Love is sacred and pure
Like the dew of dawn.
With the gentle kissing of dew
The bud expands its white petals.
Your Love is pure and holy
Like the new born sunshine
Which kisses the buds to turn
Into lovely coloured flowers.
With the touch of your Divine Love
The flower of my heart blooms
And spreads a sweet fragrance
In the whole body through veins.
Then my mind becomes calm
To enjoy the beatitude of Heaven.
'Love, Another Name of Divinity', No: 5
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touch of Your Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)