Touch of Your Divine Love
Your Love is sacred and pure
Like the dew of dawn.
With the gentle kissing of dew
The bud expands its white petals.
Your Love is pure and holy
Like the new born sunshines
Which kiss the buds to turn
Into lovely coloured flowers.
With the touch of your Divine Love
The flower of my heart blooms
And spreads a sweet fragrance
In the whole body through veins.
Then my mind becomes calm
To enjoy the beatitude of Heaven.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touch of Your Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)