Touch of Your Divine Love
Your Love is sacred and pure
Like the dew of dawn.
With the gentle kissing of dew
The bud expands its white petals.
Your Love is pure and holy
Like the new born sunshines
Which kiss the buds to turn
Into lovely coloured flowers.
With the touch of your Divine Love
The flower of my heart blooms
And spreads a sweet fragrance
In the whole body through veins.
Then my mind becomes calm
To enjoy the beatitude of Heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touch of Your Divine Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman