To my baby
To my daughter
Am sorry for falling in love with a worthless boy that wants life carefree and easy.
sorry for believing in his lies that he loved you.
sorry for him hurting you even if you are not old enough to understand now.
sorry that i still care for him.
< br>but have one thing clear that i love you and i would do anything to never see you cry you are the only person that makes my life worth smiling even if i get struck by lighting.
you are the one person that makes my sorrows go away and laugh when i need it the most.
you are the only reason am not in the dark crying for him.
am moving on because of you......................................
with you the pain is gone and i forget who made me cry....
i love you with all my heart and soul.
- diana ballesteros
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my baby by diana ballesteros )
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
- Feral Mother, Robert Rorabeck
- An Unborn Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Euthanasia of Airplanes, Robert Rorabeck
- Spindrels of Cornucopia, Robert Rorabeck
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)