To my baby
To my daughter
Am sorry for falling in love with a worthless boy that wants life carefree and easy.
sorry for believing in his lies that he loved you.
sorry for him hurting you even if you are not old enough to understand now.
sorry that i still care for him.
< br>but have one thing clear that i love you and i would do anything to never see you cry you are the only person that makes my life worth smiling even if i get struck by lighting.
you are the one person that makes my sorrows go away and laugh when i need it the most.
you are the only reason am not in the dark crying for him.
am moving on because of you......................................
with you the pain is gone and i forget who made me cry....
i love you with all my heart and soul.
- diana ballesteros
diana ballesteros's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my baby by diana ballesteros )
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Bull Hawking
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND, Stanley Oguh
- Wicketkeepers, Quir Diing Jr.
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- Le Déluge, Alfred de Vigny
Poem of the Day
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL