To Delsu With Love
I will live to remember.
The walk through
The hot sun
And race through heavy rain
The many threat
And stress you put me
In all this,
Strenght and hope you
I thank you for
the wonderful people
I met through you.
Smalls, micheal, Sunday
azuka, uncommon, esther
to mention. but few
The many lessons
I have learned and the
many hunger strike.
And loneliness. Good
And terrible times.
From darkness into light
It was through you I knew
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Delsu With Love by Enebeli Prada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak