Tiny Butterfly, Where Did You Go?
A tiny butterfly, safe in my hand
No other place for her to land
So delicate are her soft blue wings
Echoed in the song she sings
Will you stay with me for awhile?
Will you stay around for a smile?
You bring me joy while life falls short
Like an angel in the Master’s court
I’d hold you near when life goes bad
But that would only make you sad
Free to fly so you may live
Freedom from my hand I give
Tiny butterfly, where did you go?
To far away places I’ll never know?
Will I ever see you again?
Soaring high above the rain
Psaltydog's Thoughts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tiny Butterfly, Where Did You Go? by Psaltydog's Thoughts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak