I would like to time travel
To see the future me
Wouldn't that be great
To see what I will really be.
I could travel to when I was eight
To see all the things I've done
Some are really boring
But most of it are fun.
I could travel to the day I'm an Adult
To see how many things I know
But no need for that
I'll just wait until I grow.
Kevin Quero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Traveling by Kevin Quero )
Did you read them?
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)