If I Could Rule The World
If I could rule the world
I would be the lord
And I will have lots of entertainment
So I will never be bored.
Grownups would listen to me
And all schools will be banned
I could play video games all the time
With lots of candy in my hand.
I would never take naps all day
And I could go to bed late at night
With no parents telling me what to do
And yes, I have my right.
All my meals will be yummy
With no vegetables on my plate
I will only eat what I want
And I won't eat the food I hate.
Kevin Quero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If I Could Rule The World by Kevin Quero )
Did you read them?
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)